Monday, June 10, 2013

Tim Allen Appreciation Month: Day Eight

if you're anything like me, you'll view tim allen not only as a person, but as a lifestyle choice. he inspires me to be a better person & to make the necessary IMPROVEMENTS to my LIFE. not only to my life, but to my HOME. HOME IMPROVEMENTS. i am going to attempt a couple of home improvements over the course of this month. below is my first attempt.

here is my toilet roll holder. it falls off on a daily basis.
see.
now, the first step is to figure out why.
it seems that there's meant to be a little screw keeping the whole thing together. i do not know where this screw is. i have two options. option a would involve taking the thingy to bunnings, explaining my predicament to a staff member (and i ONLY deal with bunnings staff members who have starred in one of their exceptional tv ads, so i'd have to ring around & find an appropriately staffed store first), having said staff member locate the right screw for me, then going home, sticking it all together & hoping that solves it.
i went with option b. there have been no further droppages & i am declaring it a grand success! UP YOURS AL, TIM THE TOOLMAN HAD THE SOLUTION ALL ALONG.

today's artwork is called 'tim throwing rocks at an old lady'. he was just having a bad day, i ask you to not judge him, we've all been there.

No comments: