Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tim Allen Appreciation Month: Day Twelve

i think tim visited me at work today. this guy came in positively spewing tim vibes, he was so NICE & he kept cracking really funny jokes about MANLY subjects & then he said he thought of something that makes him happy to get him through the blood test & i asked what & he said POLE DANCERS & then we laughed & laughed & laughed & then he said "AHAHAHA TYPICAL MALE I AM, SEXIST PIG! how are you putting up with me?". then he shook my hand & LEFT!

movie of the day was the shaggy dog (2006). HEY CHECK OUT THIS SNAKE!
dogs are gross, except when they're tim allen. 
tim is big on shout-outs to his past, man, never forget your past, TIM DOESN'T. he used toy story & home improvement catchphrases in this movie, not recycling, just reminding everyone he's tim allen, ok!
and then the dog went surfing, the end.
remember akon? he contributed a song to play over the end credits, lyrics below. i think y'all can tell he worked VERY VERY hard on them.

"Woof! Hey!
Feeling like a big dog
Woof! Hey!
Feeling like a big dog
Ever since I got bitten by my dog, things changed
Everything is different and my life is not the same
I must've been infected when he bit me on my hand
And now I understand why I'm feeling like a big dog
Feeling like a big dog
I can see a lot farther, I can hear a lot clearer
My senses getting better, transitions getting narrowed
I noticed that I'm chasing every cat that pass by
And I think I know why I'm feeling like a big dog."

below is today's artwork, the result of a daydream. tim is on my mind always, but also on my mind of late is jon english & his beloved 90s sitcom, 'all together now'. i started thinking "what if tim allen & jon english were in a band together? wouldn't that be great?". yes, yes it would.

No comments: