Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tim Allen Appreciation Month: Day Fourteen

so i watched toy story 2 (1999) today & bawled pretty hard throughout. i'm talking levels of bawling that i usually reserve for when someone wins big on millionaire hot seat. yeah.

except for that part where some kid is playing a buzz videogame & buzz seems to turn into a comically swirly pile of poo. that was a bit weird.
today, like most days, tim allen taught me something. 
in his book 'don't stand too close to a naked man', tim uses the phrase 'rut like weasels' to describe having sex.
at first i thought "gee, tim, pretty weird word for sex that you've got going there". but a quick google search & check of the freedictionary tells me I'M the weird one, I'M the big ol' WEIRDO for NOT using this phrase: 

"rut 2
1. An annually recurring condition or period of sexual excitement and reproductive activity in male deer.
2. A condition or period of mammalian sexual activity, such as estrus."
 
thanks for the vocal' expansion, tim!
 
meanwhile, on home improvement, brad got a bitchin' undercut. very similar to the one my mum kindly gave me in my late single digits when i stopped brushing my hair & the underside fused into one giant knot. tim had a BIG DEAL problem with it, fearing brad was turning into a punk!
aaaaaaand tim & al caught a flight on a plane with the widest aisles ever seen...
which brings us to our artwork of the day. 
today's piece was inspired by toy story 2. the baddie was played by kelsey grammer & so NATURALLY i began imagining tim being hit in the face with a rake.

No comments: